Thursday 25 March 2021

Sabdullah my dream heart

You are a gorgeous and so attractive.



You are a positive beautiful,


If I see to you (pic) more, i cccccccccccc🙄cccan't control myself.

I'll be helpless to say something which one I like most, 
I understand that is so good to me. But
That words will bother you so much, 
I guess if I say




So just I am wondering, what should I do?
How can I remove this wonderful and postive beautiful ❤️ pic from my status.





By the way, 
Allah aapki positive khubsurati ko hamesha barqara rakhen,

Allah aapko hidayat naseeb farmaye, 
aur 
Allah apko din ki sahi samjh naseeb farmaye.



Main duwa karta hun Allah se kah" jitni khubsurat Allah ne aapke face (surat) ko banaya hai utni khubsurat Allah tala aapke dil ko bhi bana den ,




At the end'





I wanna say something I hope you will follow it, 
Whatever I say




So plzzzzzzzzzzz you should read and understand some islamic books 📚 like Qur'an and Hadith,




If you haven't more time to read,

Plzzzzzzzzzzz watch and listen everyday some islamic speakers like. "Moulana Tariq Jameel, Qari Ahmad,. Tariq Masood,




In everyday you have 24 hours,
Can you not give 15 minutes to listen islamic speakers?        Yea I hope you cannñnnn



O my Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggoooodd.





I wrote more to you




Soooooooooooooory,




I apologise you to write more,


.but I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaant see you more, just I am thinking 🤔 what should I do to remove this positive beautiful pic from here..




I seemed that I will have to block you right now,





I hope you'll give 15 minutes to listen everyday islamic speakers,

Allah hafiz,. 
God 🙏 bless you,

Alwidaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment