Wednesday 27 May 2020

Learning in the school. Sentences about it. in Arabic English and Urdu.

if you wanna watch video about it. you can watch through this link
التعلم في المدرسة.
Learning in the School.

Madrase me talim hasail karna.
أين تتعلم؟
Where do you study?

Tum kahan padhte ho?
أتعلم في المدرسة.
I study in the School.

Main madrse men padhta hun.
ماذا تتعلم؟
What are you studying?

Tum kya padhte ho?
أتتعلم اللغة العربية.
I am studying the Arabic language.

Main Arabi zuban padhta hun.
متى تذهب الى المدرسة؟
When do you go to the school?

Tum madrasa kab jate ho?
أذهب الى المدرسة في الصباح.
I go to the school in the morning.

Main madrsa subah ko jata hun.
أين تجلس في الفصل؟
Where do you sit in the class?

Tum darsagah me kahan baith te ho?
أجلس في الصف الأول.
I sit in the first row.

Main pahli saf me baith ta hun.
هل تستمع الى ٱستاذك.؟
Do you listen to your teacher?

kya tum apne ustad ki bat sunte ho?
نعم، أستمتع الى ٱستاذي.
Yes, I listen to my teacher.
Han, main apne ustad ki 
bat sunta hun.
كيف يعلمك الٱستاذ؟
How does your teacher teach you?

Tumhe Ustad kaise padhate hain.?
ألٱستاذ ينطق كلمة وأنا ٱردِّدُها.
My teacher pronounces a work and
 I reapet it.
Ustad ek lafz ka talaffuz karte hain,
 aur main usko dohrata hun.
ثم يتقدم الٱستاذ في الدرس ويشرح الكلمات الجديدة.
Then the teacher goes forward and
 explains the new words.

Phir Ustad sabaq me age badhte hain
 aur nae lafz ki tashrih karte hain.
منذ كم مدة تتعلم في هذه المدرسة؟
For How long have you been studying 
in this school?
Tum is madarse men kab se 
padh rahe ho?
أنا أتعلم في هذه المدرسة منذ سنتين.
I have been studying in this 🏫 school
 for two years.
Main is madrse me guzishta do sal se
 padh raha hun.
هل تذاكر درسك يوميا؟
Do you learn your lesson daily?

Kya tum apna sabaq rozana
 yad karte ho?
نعم، ٱذاكر الدرس يوميا.
Yes, I learn the lesson daily.

ji han! Main sabaq rozana yad
 karta hun.
متى تذاكر الدرس؟
When do you learn your lesson?

Tum sabaq kab yad karte ho?
ٱذاكر الدرس في الليل.
I learn the lesson in the night.

Main sabaq rat me yad karta hun.
أين تذاكر الدرس؟
Where do you learn the lesson?

Tum sabaq kahan yad karte ho?
ٱذاكره في البيت.
I learn it in the house.
Main ghar me yad karta hun.
هل تقرأ الكتب في المساء؟
Do you read books in the evening?
kya tum sham ko kitabon ka 
mutalah karte ho?
لا، انا لا أقرا الكتب في المساء.
No, I do not read the books in the evening.

Nahin, Main sham ko kitabo ka mutala 
nahin karta hun.
لماذا 
                                  Why
                                                               kyun.
لأني ألعب في المساء مع أصدقائي.
Because, I play with my friends in 
the evening.
Kyun kah Sham ko main apne doston 
ke sath khelta hun.
If you wanna more then video
 like this and wanna learn 
Arabic and English.
 So join with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment